Prevent history from repeating itself
When an incident takes place, operators need the best tools and processes in place to understand what happened. Whether it’s for public safety or criminal prosecution, video technology can help you understand why an incident occurred, and how it could be prevented in the future.
Complete thorough investigations
- Facial recognition to identify suspects and victims
- Heat mapping to determine where activity took place
- LPR/ANPR to identify vehicles by license plate numbers
- Video summary to view key incidents in surveillance footage
- Traffic management to control and understand traffic patterns
- Vertical business intelligence for insights on business patterns and trends
Start solving your challenge today
Our global community of Technology and Service Solution Partners have the know-how and solutions you need to grow your XProtect installation.
Find and compare hardware and software that have been verified as tested to be optimized for XProtect.
Solution Service Partners
Connect with the Solution Service experts with the right experience and location to help you solve your challenge.
Provided by Ipsotek
Incident management,Airports,City Surveillance,Public Transport,Artificial Intelligence,On premise
Provided by Inner Range Pty. Ltd.
10,000+ homes as customers,Barriers and 500+ readers in one systemgates,Alarm Systems,Building Management Systems,Intrusion Systems,PSIM / Command and Control
Provided by Live Earth
City Surveillance,GIS & GPS