Vi arbetar hårt för att göra alla sidor på milestonesys.com tillgängliga på så många språk som möjligt, men processen tar tid. Även om alla våra funktioner finns på flera språk. Vissa sidor, som denna, är inte tillgängliga på ditt lokala språk ännu.
Tack för visad förståelse.
VideoIQ’s new line is designed for systems with central storage, features both standard and high definition models, and comes standard with VideoIQ’s award winning analytics.
LAS VEGAS (March 15, 2010) – VideoIQ, the leader in video surveillance innovation, introduced iCST streaming cameras and encoders today at ISC West (booth #10041, Sands Expo and Convention Center, Las Vegas). iCST streaming cameras and encoders are designed for use in environments with central storage and 3rd party video management systems. All feature VideoIQ’s award winning video analytics for the most accurate real-time threat detection.
VideoIQ iCST streaming cameras and encoders build upon the success of VideoIQ’s iCVR cameras and encoders, which have achieved rapid market adoption and industry award recognition. With VideoIQ’s embedded, adaptive analytics, iCST cameras and encoders automatically calibrate in minutes, delivering superior real-time threat detection while reducing installation time, resources, complexity and cost.
“VideoIQ is a Milestone Solutions Partner whose offerings are integrated with our XProtect™ open platform IP video management software,” said Eric Fullerton, CSMO at Milestone Systems. “When it comes to getting the most out of video surveillance, intelligence from such advanced analytics can make a significant difference, and HD megapixel technology expands the capabilities vastly.”
Features of the VideoIQ iCST cameras and encoders include:
• The most advanced video analytics in the industry: iCST camera and encoder real-time threat detection relies on VideoIQ’s award winning adaptive analytics. Uniquely distinguishing people, vehicles and boats from other objects, animals and scene movement, VideoIQ’s adaptive analytics deliver the most accurate threat detection on the market. The cameras and encoders issue alarms only when there is a viable threat, saving time and money by enabling security personnel to focus only on events of high interest.
• Available resolutions to 1080P: The VideoIQ iCST camera and encoder line includes the iCST-MP, delivering dramatic 1080P video at up to 30 frames per second. With almost seven times the resolution of a standard VGA camera, iCST-MP customers can digitally zoom in for superior detail, or cover nearly three times the horizontal area with a single camera – reducing costs by allowing customers to cover the same area with fewer cameras. And with the only on-camera megapixel analytics, customers can take advantage of over two times the range of D1 analytics. Standard resolution iCST camera models feature powerful Pixim wide dynamic range day/night sensors for outstanding video quality in the broadest range of conditions.
• Self-calibration: VideoIQ’s adaptive analytics are 100% self-calibrating, eliminating the need to tune or adjust the analytics during installation. VideoIQ’s adaptive analytics also continuously calibrate, getting more accurate with each object detected. As a result, customers gain the highest level of accuracy on the market while reducing ongoing maintenance time and resources.
• Ready for any environment. VideoIQ’s iCST family of cameras and encoders include vandal proof IP66 rated outdoor and indoor domes, box cameras and single channel encoders. A full line of mounting accessories is also available for any indoor or outdoor use.
• Open Integration. All VideoIQ products are integrated with leading video management systems, command and control integration platforms, and access control systems. For a complete list of integrations, please visit www.videoiq.com.
“For little more than the cost of a conventional IP or HD camera, customers with centralized storage are now able to deploy a proactive surveillance system.“ said Scott Schnell, President and CEO of VideoIQ. “By delivering real-time alerts, iCST cameras and encoders allow operations to rapidly assess and mitigate security threats before incidents occur – while still capturing high quality forensic evidence.”
The VideoIQ iCST streaming cameras and encoders are available now, with the iCST-MP megapixel camera scheduled to be available in late summer, 2010. For more information, contact VideoIQ at 888-351-1758 or firstname.lastname@example.org
VideoIQ is the leading innovator in intelligent video surveillance. VideoIQ’s award-winning IP surveillance cameras and encoders include the most advanced, adaptive analytics in the industry, onboard NVR storage and enterprise class video management. Now, VideoIQ is delivering a new standard in megapixel surveillance, with zero bandwidth recording and full megapixel analytics. VideoIQ’s simple and powerful surveillance solutions allow customers to pro-actively secure their most important assets across commercial, education, industrial, transportation, telecommunications and government markets. Learn more at www.videoiq.com today.