XProtect Mobile is a free mobile app for all Milestone products.
XProtect Mobile is a way to access your surveillance system on-the-go using smartphones and tablets. The application allows you to view, play-back and export video, listen to audio and speak through the camera using the Push-To-Talk button, as well as respond to Access Control requests and receive push notifications regarding events and triggered alarms directly to the mobile device. Respond to incidents quickly by controlling outputs remotely and pushing live GPS- enabled video from your mobile devices’ camera back to the XProtect system from any-where. The application supports 30 languages and gives instantaneous access to systems via Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G connections. XProtect Mobile works seamlessly with all XProtect® video management software products, Milestone Husky™ NVR series and is available as a free download from Google Play, and the App Store℠
XProtect Mobile highlights
Access your system from anywhere
- Instant access anywhere: View and play back incidents and manage access requests on smartphones and tablets for uninterrupted security operations.*
- Stay informed: XProtect Mobile includes push notifications, which notify you when alarms are triggered and when access is requested to your premises.*
- Secure connectivity: All communication between the XProtect Mobile app and server is encrypted, ensuring superior security
- Easily share video: Take immediate action by creating and watching exports on-the-go
- View video across distributed surveillance sites: Users can access cameras from all sub-sites in large, multi-site installations
- Add audio to video: Listen to audio captured by the camera and speak through the camera-connected speakers directly from you mobile device.
*Requires integration with Milestone's XProtect Access Control
Rapid incident response
- Respond to incidents when they happen: Users can push live video including audio from the device's camera directly into the XProtect system allowing you to document incidents as they happen
- Know exactly where to send first responders: Users can document the location of pushed video by associating a GPS position with the live video they capture
- Address security situations promptly: When an alarm is triggered, push notifications are sent to designated users, so they can respond immediately when a situation arises.
- Control outputs remotely: Whether or not they are physically on-site, users can control outputs, granting or denying access, and switching lights on/off
XProtect Mobile Product Demonstration for Android
XProtect Mobile is an Android™ application that enables you to effectively monitor video from all XProtect video management software (VMS) products directly on your smartphone or tablet. In this video, learn how to set up and use XProtect Mobile, including adding XProtect Mobile servers, viewing live and recorded video and controlling pan-tilt-zoom cameras. XProtect Mobile -- helping you see what's important to you.
XProtect Mobile Product Demonstration for iOS
View your XProtect® system from almost anywhere on your smartphone or tablet with the new XProtect Mobile. XProtect Mobile is a free application that works seamlessly with all XProtect video management software (VMS) products and is available as a download from the Android™ Market and the App Store℠*.
Download XProtect Mobile for free
XProtect Mobile consists of two items, an application for your smartphone or tablet and the server component. The XProtect Mobile server component is included in the XProtect VMS installer and preloaded on the Milestone Husky NVRs, giving you smooth and easy deployment. XProtect Mobile supports Android and iOS devices. For supported mobile operating systems, please refer to our
System Requirements page
Get help! Go to the XProtect Mobile Help Center
Get more resources XProtect Mobile
Here you can find brochures, specifications, videos and much more about XProtect Mobile.
Functionality of XProtect Mobile is determined by the specific Milestone product
An additional camera license is required for each user of Video Push. The price of the camera license is determined by the user’s Milestone product.
The server component is included in the following product installers: XProtect Essential 2.1, XProtect Essential+ 2017 R2, XProtect Express 1.1, XProtect Express+ 2017 R2, XProtect Professional 8.1, XProtect Professional+ 2017 R2, XProtect Enterprise 8.1, XProtect Expert 2013, XProtect Corporate 5.0, Milestone Husky M10, Milestone Husky M20, Milestone Husky M30, Milestone Husky M50, Milestone Husky M500 Advanced, Milestone Husky M550 Advanced, Milestone Husky X2, Milestone Husky X8 and Milestone Arcus™ products. If you have a previously compatible system you will need to download and install the XProtect Mobile server component separately.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.