INTEGRATE A RANGE OF KEY INPUTS SUCH AS KEYPADS, JOG DIALS AND JOYSTICK
XProtect input unit plug-ins
XProtect Input Unit Plug-ins integrate a range of input units, such as keypads, jog dials and joysticks, which are used as a single point of operation for XProtect® Smart Client. XProtect Input Unit Plug-ins are ready to use because they have a default configuration when installed. However, the functionality is flexible and can be reconfigured to perform a wide range of actions such as switching views, performing pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) operations, navigating in playback timelines and triggering outputs. XProtect Input Unit Plug-in settings are stored within XProtect Smart Client configuration. The plug-in supports both global configuration as well as individual user configuration so you can customize the plug-in functionality for different users. XProtect Input Unit Plug-ins are compatible with XProtect Smart Client 6 and higher.
Supported input units
- Ready to use XProtect input plugins for added functionality
- Connect input units such as keypads, jog dials and joysticks from Axis, Bosch, and more directly into XProtect
- Switch views, perform pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) operations, navigate in playback timelines, and trigger outputs with ease
- Supports global and individual user configuration for customized functionality
- Compatible with XProtect Smart Client 6 or higher
- Download available plugins:
*The AXIS T8310 Video Surveillance Control Board consists of three units – AXIS T8311 Video Surveillance Joystick, AXIS T8312 Video Surveillance Keypad and AXIS Video Surveillance T8313 Jog Dial. The AXIS Video Surveillance T8311 Joystick is configured and controlled via Microsoft® Windows.
Free Software Manager component
- Centrally install, uninstall, and upgrade large-scale, multi-server Milestone installations.
- An intuitive wizard-based management for quickly deploying and upgrading Milestone software from a single application
- Execute tasks through Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) or similar technologies
- Consists of three main components: Package Repository of installers and configuration files, Software Manager application, and managed servers
- Supports installation and upgrade of the following components or higher: XProtect® Corporate 4.0b Recording Servers, XProtect® Expert 2013 Recording Servers, XProtect® Enterprise 8.1, XProtect® Professional 8.1, XProtect® Professional + 2017 R2 Recording Servers, XProtect® Express 2013, XProtect® Express + 2017 R2 Recording Servers, XProtect® Essential 2013, XProtect® Smart Client 6.0d, Device Pack 6.1 and Milestone Husky™ M20, M30, M50, M500 and M550.
- Supports uninstall of the following components or higher: XProtect Corporate 5 Recording Servers, XProtect® Expert 2013 Recording Servers, XProtect Enterprise 8.1, XProtect Professional 8.1, XProtect Express 2013, XProtect Essential 2013, XProtect Smart Client 7.0b and Milestone Husky™ M30 and Milestone Husky™ M50.
Book a one-to-one demo
See Milestone in action with a demo that's customized to your business and needs.