AI-based Abnormal Sound and Voice Analytics System
Combined sound receiving HW and AI analysis software send 24/7 event notifications to Milestone VMS.
From IVS Inc.
ISD1000i - Abnormal sound Analytics
ISD1000 Abnormal voice Analytics
(1) Embedded type: not required license, not required server or PC, only need sound collector hardware (provided by IVS)
(2) Server type: required license, required the server or PC (customer need to prepare), need sound collector hardware (provided by IVS).
From Milestone Systems
- Abnormal sound events are shown in VMS as pop-up messages.
- Abnormal sound event logs are listed in the Milestone "Alarm Manager" menu.
AI-based Abnormal Sound and Voice Analytics System - Combined sound receiving HW and AI analysis software send 24/7 event notifications to Milestone VMS.System overview:
A system that transmits sound data collected through an abnormal sound detector to a sound analysis server for analyzing and alerting at Milestone VMS for abnormal sounds such as human screams, glass breaks, vehicle crashes, etc. Also human voices such as "help", "help me" etc.
We provided a sound analytics system for Milestone VMS
(1) Embedded/edge analytics system
- Abnormal sound analytic software is embedded in sound-detecting hardware. Handling capacity is limited.
(2) Server-based analytics system
- Works in connection with the server PC where ISD-1000 SW installed. Support 180 degrees of sound range.
(3) Hybrid analytics system
- uses both embedded and server PC
- Provides site-specific optimization via noise removal algorithms and far-ranging sound learning.
- Minimizes blind-spot crime occurrence via CCTV camera PTZ movement in the direction of the abnormal sound.
- Ability to detect various screams for each man and woman individually. Also, able to discern a person's everyday conversation and screams.
- Detection (range: 20 meters in days, 50m at night) of specific abnormal sounds such as glass breaks, vehicle crashes and sudden stops sounds, etc.
- Ability to detect the direction of the sound occurrence with ± 20° degree precision within 180°degree planar angle (9 preset, each 20 deg.)
- The ability to record only the abnormal sounds for database reference is provided. Recorded abnormal sound can be used for custom training and detect
- IP55 Protection Standard (IP55 enclosures that demonstrate almost complete protection from particles and a good level of protection against water).
IndustriesAirports Arts & Entertainment City Surveillance Construction Critical Infrastructure Education Finance & Insurance Healthcare Information Technology Manufacturing Public Administration Public Transport Retail Seaports Traffic Monitoring Utilities
Area of practiceAnalytics Crisis / Emergency Emergency management Forensic analysis Incident management Investigation Surveillance
ChallengesAssist people to feel safe leaving the facility Gather evidence for criminal investigations Prevent vandalism Provide evidence against injury lawsuits Provide situational awareness to response teams Reduce property damage Reduce workplace accidents Respond to medical emergencies as quickly as possible
Where it is used?
Saving Lives Through Accident Detection TechnologSaving Lives Through Accident Detection Technology with Advanced Video and Sound Capabilities
How to install
This is where you can find additional documentation
|Installation guide||pdf Download (4.60 MB)|
Has proven compatibility with the following Milestone versions:
XProtectExpress2019 R2, 06/19 2019
XProtectProfessional2019 R2, 06/19 2019
XProtectExpress+2021 R1, 06/29 2021
XProtectCorporate2021 R1, 06/29 2021
XProtectExpert2021 R1, 06/29 2021
XProtectEssential+2021 R1, 06/29 2021
XProtectProfessional+2021 R1, 06/29 2021
Is also expected to work with:
XProtectExpress2018 R1, 02/20 2018 and later
XProtectProfessional2018 R1, 02/20 2018 and later
XProtectExpress+2018 R1, 02/20 2018 and later
XProtectCorporate2018 R1, 02/20 2018 and later
XProtectExpert2018 R1, 02/20 2018 and later
XProtectEssential+2018 R1, 02/20 2018 and later
XProtectProfessional+2018 R1, 02/20 2018 and later
Your location is: United States
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo, the Democratic Republic of the
- Cote d´Ivoire
- Equatorial Guinea
- Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan Da Cunha
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- Western Sahara
- Hong Kong
- Korea, Republic of
- Marshall Islands
- Palestinian Territory, Occupied
- Papua New Guinea
- Saudi Arabia
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- United Arab Emirates
- Aland Islands
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- Faroe Islands
- Isle Of Man
- Netherlands Antilles
- San Marino
- Svalbard And Jan Mayen
- United Kingdom
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- Saint Pierre And Miquelon
- United States
- American Samoa
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Cook Islands
- French Polynesia
- Micronesia, Federated States Of
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Puerto Rico
- United States Minor Outlying Islands
- Wallis and Futuna
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
- Cayman Islands
- El Salvador
- Falkland Islands
- French Guiana
- Saint Barthelemy
- Saint Kitts And Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Martin
- Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- Virgin Islands, British
- Virgin Islands, U.S.
Language versions available
Provide evidence against injury lawsuits
Legal teams need good systems in place to find evidence and share it with the right people. For example, they may need to review video footage that shows the moment a worker receives an injury – and what that worker was doing at that time. This critical evidence can be the proof that legal teams need to prove fault in the case of an injury lawsuit.
Provided by Forlan GmbH
Active threat, Analytics, Critical Infrastructure, Seaports, Provide situational awareness to response teams, Perimeter Protection Systems
Provided by SenSen
1,000+ cameras in one system, Active threat, Provide situational awareness to response teams, Artificial Intelligence, Human Detection / Tracking, Incident Management
Provided by IronYun, Inc.
Airports, Critical Infrastructure, Education, Healthcare, Retail, Traffic Monitoring
Provided by 2N Telekomunikace
Door hardware, Intercoms, Security, Control access to restricted areas
Provided by Axis Communications
Forensic analysis, Up to 1,000 cameras in one system, Vertical focus, Critical Infrastructure, Public Transport, Smart Client Plug-ins
Provided by ACIC s.a.
Analytics, City Surveillance, Critical Infrastructure, Artificial Intelligence, Object Detection / Tracking, Custom Development
Provided by Zenitel
Intercoms, City Surveillance, Critical Infrastructure, Education, Healthcare, Intercom Systems
Provided by icetana
Analytics, Motion, Critical Infrastructure, Provide situational awareness to response teams, Artificial Intelligence, On premise
Provided by Rank One Computing
Analytics, Building Automation, Forensic analysis, Find lost children, Gather evidence for criminal investigations, Facial Recognition
Provided by ProHawk Technology Group
Forensic analysis, Forensic enhancement, Critical Infrastructure, Provide evidence against injury lawsuits, Evidence Management, Smart Client Plug-ins
Provided by XXII
Analytics, GDPR-ready, City Surveillance, Reduce property damage, Reduce workplace accidents, Situational Awareness
Provided by iOmniscient Pty Ltd
Airports, Retail, Traffic Monitoring, Find lost children, Reduce property damage, Artificial Intelligence
Provided by Speech Technology Center Limited
Incident management, Airports, City Surveillance, Public Transport, Retail, Artificial Intelligence
Provided by G2K Group GmbH
Decision support, Critical Infrastructure, Provide situational awareness to response teams, Artificial Intelligence, IoT, PSIM / Command and Control
Provided by Senturian Solutions
Analytics, Voice verification, City Surveillance, Healthcare, Respond to medical emergencies as quickly as possible