DataX Prime Network Storage System SAN
Validated multi-streaming video surveillance bandwidth to master up to 1,000 IP Cameras
DataX Prime Storage System
From Milestone Systems
DataX Prime Network Storage System SAN - Validated multi-streaming video surveillance bandwidth to master up to 1,000 IP CamerasTraditional RAID technology works by transferring data to spare drives when a drive is in trouble. However, the potential for rebuild time grows exponentially as RAID systems cope with ever-increasing capacity. Minimizing the rebuild process is important to ensure that all drives in the RAID array maintain high performance.
Seagate Advanced Distributed Autonomic Protection Technology (ADAPT) is based on intelligent parallel architecture that employs smart learning to respond to potential or active failures. Seagate ADAPT allows for flexibility of physical storage by using the space on each drive and not just the minimum space across the drive group, as expected in a traditional RAID setup. In short, this flexibility allows for fast rebuild times and simplified expansion.
Measuring failures in minutes, and not days, is achieved by using Seagate ADAPT technology, which virtually eliminates impacts to performance, making Seagate systems truly self-healing.
Ensure Video Recording Access
- Hyper Scale Video Storage Save space but maximize capacity by expanding up to 4 Petabytes via 10Gb iSCSI or Fibre Channel.
- Ensure Video Access Take advantage of features that enable extreme cost efficiency while also providing up to 99.999% data availability.
- Deliver Advanced Protection Rebuild drives faster than ever and reduce downtime with Seagate ADAPT data protection technology
- Built To Scale Architecture This flexible solution is perfect for businesses with demanding streaming environments that require high read and write
- Build In Security Protect the most valuable business assets with Seagate SecureTM cybersecurity features and intelligent firmware
IndustriesAirports Arts & Entertainment City Surveillance Construction Critical Infrastructure Education Finance & Insurance Healthcare Information Technology Manufacturing Public Administration Public Transport Retail Seaports Traffic Monitoring Utilities
How to install
This is where you can find additional documentation
|Datasheet||pdf Download (221.86 KB)|
|SANs in Video Surveillance||pdf Download (868.68 KB)|
Has proven compatibility with the following Milestone versions:
XProtectExpress+2019 R1, 02/05 2019
MilestoneHuskyX81.0, 10/02 2018
XProtectCorporate2020 R3, 11/12 2020
XProtectExpert2020 R3, 11/12 2020
XProtectEssential+2020 R3, 11/12 2020
XProtectProfessional+2020 R3, 11/12 2020
Is also expected to work with:
XProtectExpress+2017 R2, 06/08 2017 and later
MilestoneHuskyX81.0, 10/02 2018 and later
XProtectCorporate2017 R1, 02/15 2017 and later
XProtectExpert2017 R1, 02/15 2017 and later
XProtectEssential+2017 R3, 10/05 2017 and later
XProtectProfessional+2017 R2, 06/08 2017 and later
Your location is: United States
- United States
Language versions available
Provided by Arxys
Servers, Storage, Workstations, Ruggedized / In-vehicle, Server, Storage
Provided by Hatteland Technology AB
Servers, Storage, Workstations, Server, Storage, System Integration
Provided by Pivot3
Data centers, Servers, Storage, City Surveillance, Storage, On premise