Free online courses provide learners with a basic level of knowledge and skill in designing, installing, and configuring or using our products. These interactive eLearning modules make it easy to navigate to specific job tasks and get hands-on practice completing the steps through interactive simulations. They are accessible 24/7 from your computer or tablet, and are localized in several languages.
Our eLearning courses are organized into eight categories:
- Exploring New XProtect® Features
- Getting Started with XProtect®
- Selling Milestone Solutions
- Designing Milestone Solutions
- Configuring and Using XProtect® Features
- Configuring and Using Milestone Add-ons
- Configuring the Milestone Husky™
- Developing with the MIP SDK
Passing these online certification assessments proves expertise with our products and is a promise to end customers of the certificate holder’s ability to design, install, and configure surveillance solutions that meet their needs. They are available 24/7 from your computer or tablet, and are available in several languages.
Certifications are also required to progress in the Milestone Channel Partner Program. Diplomas are issued to individuals who pass the certification assessments, and are then made available in their profile.
- Milestone Certified Integration Technician (MCIT)
- Milestone Certified Integration Engineer (MCIE)
- Milestone Certified Design Engineer (MCDE)
Milestone Technical Configuration Level 1
This 3-day lab workshop gives participants an opportunity to walk through the process of configuring a moderately complex system to specifications from realistic scenarios with access to an expert instructor for guidance.
- This workshop prepares participants to take the MCIT online certification assessment.