Simultaneously, The Coventry needed a solution that could be up and running across new sites with little downtime, and with no impact on customers. It also wanted a sustainable solution, and because of its commitment as a mutual organization to give profits back to its members, the system had to deliver the best in value-for-investment over the longer term.
Working with Pointer, The Coventry chose Milestone XProtect as its Video Management System (VMS) along with Milestone Care Plus, a service package that keeps its system up-to-date and reduces the risks of downtime.
- 1800 cameras installed.
- Milestone XProtect provided the VMS and video analytics
- Highly secure integrated access control system in The Coventry’s head offices.
- Integrated intrusion detection system for enhanced electronic security in-branch.
- Perimeter video analytics for additional security.
- An in-house security operations center also monitors XProtect via a smart wall, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.