In parallel, shops are asked to ensure a safe reopening in adherence with the requirements coming from health authorities, e.g. that people need to maintain a social distance of at least one meter.
Typically, governments and organizations are faced with the following challenges:
- Which part of my city, shop or premises are most crowded and when?
- How do I make sure my building or shop doesn't get over-crowded?
- How do I know when people are getting too close to each other?
- How do I address people and avoid confrontation or incidents at the entrance to a store?
- How can video technology help manage these challenges and provide a safe route out of lock-down?
Read solution paper from Roy Band here
to know more.