Milestone Integration Platform Software Development Kit
The development framework allows you to seamlessly integrate applications, hardware, cameras and other devices - all from Milestone Technology Partners, end customers or third-party vendors.
Explore everything MIP SDK has to offer
A world of innovative possibilities
- Create powerful solutions: Use the MIP SDK to build on Milestone's rich VMS capabilities to deliver new and innovative solutions, such as integrating business management systems directly into the software
- Open and flexible integration architecture: MIP SDK supports three types of integration: basic protocol integration, component-based integration via .NET library and plug-in integration to embed plug-ins directly into the software
- The MIP SDK Mobile: provides an easy way for creating new Mobile or Web applications or extend an existing one by wrapping the existing Milestone Mobile Server communication protocol. It is available for four different platforms: iOS, Android, Web, and Windows.
- Easy-to-use development toolkit: Contains application and code samples, proven Milestone library and code components and Microsoft® Visual Studio project templates to help create new integration
- Developer support: Comprehensive developer tools, training and dedicated support ensure you have the help you need to get your integration to the market quickly
Extended market reach
- Broad market reach: Get access to the well-known Milestone brand and broad channel network to distribute your integration to our large, worldwide customer base
- Milestone Technology Partner program: A structured program that gives access to joint marketing activities to increase awareness of your application, hardware or service
- Wide compatibility: Integrations developed using the MIP SDK work seamlessly with Milestone products so you can deliver applications, hardware or services to various market segments
MIP SDK works on our free VMS product
Use XProtect Essential+ to directly integrate and embed third-party applications, hardware and services developed by our community of technology partners.
The free license supports up to 8 devices, an unlimited number of users and video.
Access the MIP SDK
.NET Framework .dlls are available on NuGet (use the NuGet Package Manager in Visual Studio, or download it below)
Code Samples are available on GitHub
Visual Studio Templates are available as Visual Studio Extensions on Visual Studio Marketplace
Need help with the MIP SDK?
Our professional developer community
Drive innovation, utilize a range of marketing resources and our global reach to bring your tech offering to the market faster. Join our Technology Partner program today.
Learn, share, ask questions, stay up-to-date, grow professionally. Whether you’re an expert or just starting out, this is the place to gain knowledge, share experiences, even learn new skills.