How to strengthen your pandemic response with video
See how video solutions can be an effective tool for ensuring social distancing, minimizing overcrowding, preventing and detecting spread, and guiding crowds – during Covid-19 and beyond.
Download our free ebook on how to strengthen your pandemic response.
14 ways video technology can strengthen your pandemic response
Ensure social distancing
1. Enable social distancing with distance detection
2. Identify busy areas with thermal maps
3. Limit long lines with queue management
4. Empower your video solution with LiDAR Sensor
5. Keep track of the headcount with people counting
6. Safeguard your premises with access control
7. Control how many enter and exit with door control
8. Reduce contact points with no-touch door control
Prevent and detect spread
9. Screen with elevated skin temperature detection
10. Trace contact points with contact tracing
11. Ensure the use of face masks with mask detection
12. Guide crowds with one-way routes
13. Remind people of regulations with automated cues
14. Notify people with digital signage
Download our ebook to discover how 14 video technologies can help strengthen your pandemic response
Get a session with a Milestone video expert
Want to know how to create a safer environment with a customized video management solution? Our Milestone experts will be happy to inspire you and share ideas on how to help.
See customer success stories