Scylla protective Intelligence suite
Scylla monitors real-time video streams to predict violent behavior and identify acts of violence.
1. Preventive Threat Detection
2. Vehicle Identification and Tracking
3. Smart Suspect Identification System
From SCYLLA TECHNOLOGIES INC.
NVIDIA GPU enforced server
From Milestone Systems
Scylla protective Intelligence suite - Scylla monitors real-time video streams to predict violent behavior and identify acts of violence.Scylla runs on your local security servers A.K.A on-premise 24/7, silently watching the image coming from Stationary or Drone cameras. As soon as Scylla detects a suspicious behavior or object that could possess a threat towards a protected group of people or a guarded facility Scylla will sense that.
The detection process will immediately open up the dashboard with different statistical metrics that will enhance the intelligence about the current situation.
Security operators in the field will receive an alert via Scylla mobile application. By opening the mobile app, they will see vital information about the attack using Scylla SSIS module, including suspect ID, location, and method of the attack.
- Preventive Threat Detection: Based on state-of-the-art AI and Computer Vision algorithms Scylla analyses video feed and detects threats in real-time.
- SSIS (Smart Suspect Identification System) feature is used to detects faces, humans, and assets moving between cameras 99.95% accuracy.
- Once the detection of threat takes place, the person (or Vehicle detected near him/her) will be tracked through all the cameras in the network.
- Scylla does not store any data unless requested by the client.
- If the attacker was detected in the vicinity of a vehicle the latter would be attributed to him, and the relevant info will be attached to the report.
How to install
This is where you can find additional documentation
|Scylla Installation Guide||pdf Download (2.25 MB)|
|RTSP URL's via ONVIF Bridge||pdf Download (291.92 KB)|
|Scylla Software description||pdf Download (91.11 KB)|
Has proven compatibility with the following Milestone versions:
XProtectCorporate2019 R3, 10/08 2019
XProtectEssential+2019 R2, 06/19 2019
XProtectProfessional+2019 R3, 10/08 2019
Is also expected to work with:
XProtectCorporate2019 R1, 02/05 2019 and later
XProtectEssential+2019 R1, 02/05 2019 and later
XProtectProfessional+2019 R1, 02/05 2019 and later
Your location is: United States
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo, the Democratic Republic of the
- Cote d´Ivoire
- Equatorial Guinea
- Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan Da Cunha
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- Western Sahara
- Hong Kong
- Korea, Republic of
- Marshall Islands
- Palestinian Territory, Occupied
- Papua New Guinea
- Saudi Arabia
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- United Arab Emirates
- Aland Islands
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- Faroe Islands
- Isle Of Man
- Netherlands Antilles
- San Marino
- Svalbard And Jan Mayen
- United Kingdom
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- Saint Pierre And Miquelon
- United States
- American Samoa
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Cook Islands
- French Polynesia
- Micronesia, Federated States Of
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Puerto Rico
- United States Minor Outlying Islands
- Wallis and Futuna
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
- Cayman Islands
- El Salvador
- Falkland Islands
- French Guiana
- Saint Barthelemy
- Saint Kitts And Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Martin
- Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- Virgin Islands, British
- Virgin Islands, U.S.
Language versions available
Provided by StarWind Software Inc.
Airports, Healthcare, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Seaports, Traffic Monitoring
Provided by Snap Surveillance
Artificial Intelligence, Biometrics, Situational Awareness, Smart Client Plug-ins, Central Monitoring, Education
Provided by Axis Communications
Forensic analysis, Up to 1,000 cameras in one system, Vertical focus, Critical Infrastructure, Public Transport, Smart Client Plug-ins