Milestone Mobile is a free mobile app for all Milestone products.
Users can access surveillance on-the-go with Milestone Mobile, an application for viewing, playing back and exporting video. Milestone Mobile is available in 30 languages and works with all XProtect® video management software (VMS), Milestone Husky™ NVR series and the Milestone Arcus™ platform. Available as a free download from Google Play, the App Store℠ and Windows Phone Store, the application gives instantaneous access to systems via Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G connections.
Milestone Mobile highlights
Access your system from anywhere
- Instant access anywhere: View and play back incidents and manage access requests on smartphones and tablets for uninterrupted security operations.*
- Stay informed: Milestone Mobile includes push notifications, which notify you when alarms are triggered and when access is requested to your premises.*
- Secure connectivity: All communication between the Milestone Mobile app and server is encrypted, ensuring superior security
- Easily share video: Take immediate action by creating and watching exports on-the-go
- View video across distributed surveillance sites: Users can access cameras from all sub-sites in large, multi-site installations
*Requires integration with Milestone's XProtect Access Control
Rapid incident response
- Respond to incidents when they happen: Users can push live video from the device's camera directly into the XProtect system allowing you to document incidents as they happen
- Know exactly where to send first responders: Users can document the location of pushed video by associating a GPS position with the live video they capture
- Address security situations promptly: When an alarm is triggered, push notifications are sent to designated users, so they can respond immediately when a situation arises.
- Control outputs remotely: Whether or not they are physically on-site, users can control outputs, granting or denying access, and switching lights on/off
Loading the video...
Milestone Mobile Product Demonstration for Android
Milestone Mobile is an Android™ application that enables you to effectively monitor video from all XProtect video management software (VMS) products directly on your smartphone or tablet. In this video, learn how to set up and use Milestone Mobile, including adding Milestone Mobile servers, viewing live and recorded video and controlling pan-tilt-zoom cameras. Milestone Mobile -- helping you see what's important to you
Loading the video...
Milestone Mobile Product Demonstration for iOS
View your XProtect® system from almost anywhere on your smartphone or tablet with the new Milestone Mobile. Milestone Mobile is a free application that works seamlessly with all XProtect video management software (VMS) products and is available as a download from the Android™ Market and the App Store℠*.
Get help! Go to the Milestone Mobile Help Center
Get more resources Milestone Mobile
Here you can find brochures, specifications, videos and much more about Milestone Mobile.
Functionality of Milestone Mobile is determined by the specific Milestone product
An additional camera license is required for each user of Video Push. The price of the camera license is determined by the user’s Milestone product.
The server component is included in the following product installers: XProtect Go 2.1, XProtect Essential 2.1, XProtect Essential+ 2017 R2, XProtect Express 1.1, XProtect Express+ 2017 R2, XProtect Professional 8.1, XProtect Professional+ 2017 R2, XProtect Enterprise 8.1, XProtect Expert 2013, XProtect Corporate 5.0, Milestone Husky M10, Milestone Husky M20, Milestone Husky M30, Milestone Husky M50, Milestone Husky M500 Advanced, Milestone Husky M550 Advanced and Milestone Arcus™ products. If you have a previously compatible system you will need to download and install the Milestone Mobile server component separately.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.