Experience the benefits og combining with access control in one single interface
What is XProtect Access?
XProtect Access allows you to connect your access control system directly to Milestone's XProtect VMS. It is designed to fit perfectly with any XProtect product. No matter your installation size, with XProtect access you can control your video cameras and access your control system from a central interface.
Why should I video-enable access control?
Combining video with access control events offers several advantages.
- Better decision making from your operators, who visually verify the identity of individuals requesting access.
- More efficient work processes, as operators can manage video surveillance and access control from one interface at their desk, or on-the-go with XProtect Mobile.
- More thorough, straightforward post-incident video investigations with video information linked to each entry/exit event.
Why XProtect Access
Why should I choose XProtect Access?
XProtect Access is an easy and efficient way to video-enable your access control.
- Access Control vendors handle pre-integration. That means minimal on-site configuration and a cost-effective way to integrate video.
- The solution is scalable and works with a almost all XProtect VMS products*.
- You can select the access control system that fits your needs and budget.
What can I do with XProtect Access?
Once your access control system is integrated with your XProtect VMS, you can:
- Manage access rights and requests with live video and real-time notifications using XProtect Smart client and XProtect Mobile.
- Manage large installations with thousands of access points.
- Integrate multiple access control systems from any vendor in the same interface.
City Surveillance case: Bulgaria
Retail case: Addictive Technology
How Your Car Can Place Your Latte Order Before You Even Say Good Morning
Milestone and Soliton Systems
Reach out when you’re ready to buy
Regardless if you already have XProtect or not, we are ready to help you find the XProtect extensions you need.
Get started in 3 steps
Select your XProtect
Choose your XProtect VMS and access add-on. Note: This feature is not supported in XProtect Essential+.
Select your access control system
Choose your access control system vendor.
Connect the two systems
Use the Milestone Integration Platform Software Development Kit (MIP SDK) to connect your VMS with your access control system.