LOOKING AHEAD IN TRANSPORTATION
WHAT'S YOUR FOCUS?
- Access Control Proactively monitor and manage access and exit points in real-time and from any location.
- Face Recognition and People Counting Identify, count and understand the number of people in an area to provide the appropriate security and guidance to crowds.
been proven to increase both employee
and traveler safety.
- Body Worn Cameras Record interactions with the public or gather video evidence at crime scenes. This technology can also have a de-escalating effect on a situation.
- AI-Driven Video Analytics Incorporate real-time alerting capabilities when situational changes occur, for example if people are breaking perimeters and entering areas they are not supposed to.
- Audio and Video Threat Detection Detect shouting and cries for help or the appearance of a weapon even before someone can physically call first responders.
- AI Driven Video Analytics Extract and aggregate data such as gender, age, speed, path and size to quantitatively analyze video footage.
- This enables you, for instance, to identify incidents and accidents within seconds on highways, bridges and tunnels.
more efficiently to ensure both safety
- Wireless/Mobile Solutions Allow transmissions across large scale mesh networks for large areas giving lower cost-of-ownership and faster time-to-deployment compared with fixed networks.
- Hardware Acceleration Increase the camera count per server to lower costs; run a smaller yet stronger server with a higher camera/server ratio and save on maintenance and overhead costs.
Start Building your Solution
Integrated and Future-Proof
Our open platform provides you with unsurpassed flexibility and partners who can serve new needs every day. Applications, hardware, and services from our community of technology partners ensures that you’re always ready for both today and tomorrow.