PureActiv AI Analytics Classify, Geolocate , Track
Patented AI video analytics for automated real-time event detection
From PureTech Systems, Inc.
From Milestone Systems
PureActiv AI Analytics Classify, Geolocate , Track - Patented AI video analytics for automated real-time event detectionPureTech Systems patented location-based AI video analytics software, PureActiv©, improves situational awareness through Video Analytics for real time safety, security and business intelligence applications. PureActiv is able to provide automated real-time event detection and forensic video content analysis with primary emphasis on automated intrusion detection and camera tracking.
PureTech Systems’ novel and differentiating technology includes its patented video content analysis software that leverages geospatial information to:
- Geo-locate targets of interest, and
- Derive critical target features such as: real size, direction, and velocity, etc.
This allows the user to pinpoint the location and tracks of targets and greater detection accuracy including higher probabilities of detection with lower nuisance alarm rates. Video meta data created and recorded in real-time can be recalled to aid incident investigation, analyze trends, and correlate events.
- Higher Accuracy - Higher probability of detection and lower nuisance alarm rate. Requires fewer pixels, which reduces camera count.
- Auto-verification – AI Deep Learning, classified objects (person, car, truck, large boat, small boat, unknown) are auto-verified before alarming.
- Multiple behaviors – Entering, exiting, loitering, stopped, speeding, colliding, wrong direction, tailgating, travel path, counting, crowding & combos
- Autonomous PTZ camera lock-on-target tracking keeps target in view aiding security response. Displays target tracks and locations on GIS map.
- Seamless integration - Deploy on edge devices or servers. software upgradeable without replacing cameras. Open architecture - Restful API available.
IndustriesAirports City Surveillance Critical Infrastructure Public Transport Seaports Traffic Monitoring Utilities
TechnologiesAccess Control Systems Analytics Artificial Intelligence Biometrics Building Systems Drones Gun Detection Intrusion Systems Motion Detection NVR, DVR, & Encoders Object Detection / Tracking Operator Software Perimeter Protection Systems Situational Awareness Smart City Speciality Cameras Tailgating Traffic Management Vehicle Detection / Tracking
Area of practice1,000+ cameras in one system 100+ sensors in one system 100+ sensors in one system Access Control Analytics Biometrics Central Monitoring Commercial Detection / Deterrence Door hardware Forensic analysis Intrusion / Alarm Investigation Multi site Parking management Surveillance Vehicle access Vehicles and Traffic Video verification
ChallengesControl access to restricted areas Prevent multiple people from entering a door on a single access badge Provide situational awareness to response teams
How to install
This is where you can find additional documentation
|PureActiv v15 Administration Guide Milestone Integration Appendix||pdf Download (635.99 KB)|
|PureActiv for Borders - Intelligent video and sensor control||pdf Download (1.55 MB)|
|Video Analytics at the edge||pdf Download (900.47 KB)|
|PureActiv Scene Analyzer||pdf Download (900.47 KB)|
|Man Overboard - Video Based Fall Detection||pdf Download (721.89 KB)|
Has proven compatibility with the following Milestone versions:
XProtectCorporate2020 R1, 02/11 2020
Is also expected to work with:
XProtectCorporate2020 R1, 02/11 2020 and later
Your location is: United States
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- Saint Pierre And Miquelon
- United States
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
Language versions available
Prevent multiple people from entering a door on a single access badge
So-called “piggybacking,” where two people use one access code to enter a building, is a common issue with secure buildings. Anti-passback access control, mobile credentials, facial recognition, and other technologies can help prevent this.