XProtect®️ + Arcules
A flexible hybrid video surveillance solution for fast deployment of remote sites. Cut down on IT resources and downtime and centralize your video surveillance operation with this feature-rich solution.
A POWERFUL HYBRID SOLUTION
XProtect on-premise video management software integrated with Arcules Video Surveillance as a Service, delivers a hybrid solution ideal for organizations looking to centralize their remote video surveillance operation. While gaining uniform access to live video, recordings and alarms across all cameras and sites are connected physically or virtually.
Reduce capital investment and control operational costs at remote sites
- Leverage cloud architecture for small or remote sites
- Reduce initial investment and control operational costs using flexible VSaaS pricing schemes
- Shorten deployment and training time for your remote site installations
- Cut down on total system costs
- Erase the need for expensive hardware at remote sites
- Extend your XProtect system with Arcules VSaaS cameras with almost no additional server hardware
Deploy, configure and maintain distributed sites efficiently using minimal IT resources
- Set up, configure and maintain smaller distributed sites quickly and remotely
- Connect Arcules sites and cameras to a XProtect on-premise VMS system seamlessly with no duplicated configuration
- Eliminate the need for extra operator training. Arcules VSaaS cameras and alarms behave similarly to XProtect-native cameras
- Automatically synchronize and propagate alarms between Arcules VSaaS and XProtect
- Streamline training and maintenance with Arcules’ cloud service automatic software updates.
- Reduce the need for onsite service visits
- Synchronize and enable reproduction of Arcules VSaaS-defined alarms in the on-premise XProtect system with one click
- Connect your VMS platform to customers using Arcules VSaaS
Take advantage of the scalability of VSaaS combined with XProtect’s strong native capabilities
- Access the entire system via XProtect Smart Client, XProtect Smart Wall, XProtect Web Client, and XProtect Mobile
- Use any XProtect client to view live streams from Arcules VSaaS-connected cameras and playback/export recordings stored in Arcules VSaaS
- Maintain the same choice of camera brands in the Arcules VSaaS service and the on-premise XProtect VMS system
- Experience low latency compared to other cloud solutions
GET TO KNOW THE DETAILS
Download material to learn more about the hybrid solution
Get in touch with us if you want to learn more about the hybrid solution
Book a demo today to see what the hybrid VMS solution can do for you.