Vi håller fortfarande på att lära oss ditt språk
Vi arbetar hårt för att göra alla sidor på milestonesys.com tillgängliga på så många språk som möjligt, men processen tar tid. Även om alla våra funktioner finns på flera språk. Vissa sidor, som denna, är inte tillgängliga på ditt lokala språk ännu.
Tack för visad förståelse.
Deploy XProtect 2020 R3 in a
FIPS 140-2 compliant mode
FIPS is developed by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in the United States, and the Communications Security Establishment (CSE) in Canada.
Federal Information Processing Standards 140-2 (FIPS 140-2) is an information technology security accreditation program for validating that the cryptographic modules produced by private sector companies meet well-defined security standards.
FIPS 140-2 specifies what encryption modules are approved and prohibits agencies from using unapproved cryptography on sensitive data within the federal government.
All software solutions deployed in US government installations and in highly regulated industries such as healthcare and finance in North America are required to comply with this standard.
FIPS & XProtect
Users required to comply with FIPS must upgrade to XProtect 2020 R3
- Enable FIPS security policy in Windows OS
- Ensure third-party integrations can run on a FIPS enabled Windows OS
- Connect devices in a way that ensures a FIPS compliant mode of operation
- Ensure data in the media database is encrypted with FIPS approved encryption modules
Use our recommendations, best practices, and guidelines specified in the tools below to learn more about how to configure your XProtect video surveillance system to operate in a FIPS 140-2 compliant mode.
System Hardening Guide
A comprehensive guide providing thorough information on FIPS 140-2 and a step by step manual to guide you through the upgrade process.Read more
Designed to help you understand the requirements specified in FIPS 140-2 and provides a visual description of the required upgrade process.READ MORE
All you need to know about FIPS 140-2, its business impact, and how to operate XProtect in a FIPS compliant mode.READ MORE
2.Device pack version 11.1c (August 2020) or later is used
3.Connection to devices is over HTTPS or SRTP/ (RTSP over HTTPS), for the video stream
4.FIPS is enabled on Windows OS on the Recording Server machine
- FIPS compliancy will not be enforced in systems that can’t adhere to the FIPS 140-2 device connectivity requirements so that device connectivity can be upheld. XProtect will not operate in a FIPS 140-2 compliant mode in this case.
- The driver modules can't guarantee FIPS 140-2 compliancy for a connection over HTTP or over HTTPS without support for TLS1.2.
- Drivers from the Legacy Driver Device pack can't guarantee a FIPS 140-2 compliant connection under any circumstance.
- The use of ONVIF or Universal Drivers that are not specified for a given device on the Milestone Supported Devices page, can lead to changes of functionality and additional license cost
COMPLIANT DEVICE DRIVERS
FIPS 140-2 compliant
European Privacy Seal