Interested in buying Milestone products?
Why Husky IVO 700R?
Ideal for scaling within existing IT infrastructures.
Husky IVO™ 700R (Rack) is a medium-sized video surveillance appliance that brings ease-of-use and full redundancy together – making it the perfect choice for those with a critical need for maximum uptime on their video installation.
- Full redundancy
No need to worry about OS failures or losing video
- Removes the hassle
Save time on installation and compatibility
IDEAL FOR THESE SOLUTIONS
Single location running 24/7needing full redundancy
Small city surveillance
Traffic monitoring and public safety
Access control, traffic,and student/staff safety
HAVE A CLOSER LOOK
AT HUSKY IVO 700R
Overview of front components and features
- Bezel lock
- System health and system ID indicator
- 4 x 3.5" hard drive slots
- Drive status
- Drive activity
- Information tag
- iDRAC direct indicator
- iDRAC direct micro-USB port
- USB 2.0
- Power button
Overview of back components and features
- DB9 serial com port
- NIC port (Gb 1)
- NIC port (Gb 2)
- VGA port
- iDRAC9 dedicated network port
- 2 x USB 3.0 Type-A
- System status indicator cable port (CMA)
- System identification button
- Power supply unit 1
- Power supply unit 2
HUSKY IVO 700R FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
• Supporting up to 100 channels
• Local storage up to 64TB on 4 internal drives
*Based on a video stream of 1080p, 30 FPS, 5-8 Mbit/s/channel, with video motion detection recording.
• 16GB DDR4 RAM
• 4 x 3.5” hot-plug hard drives
• RAID Controller with multiple features
• iDRAC9 remote management
• 1U rack-mount form factor
• BTU rating : 924.3 BTU/h
GET HELP TO BETTER CONFIGURE YOUR INSTALLATION
Want to get started?
Get some guidance
Got a question about Husky IVO? We’re here to help.
Contact our partners
Want to buy Husky IVO and other Milestone products?