Vi jobber fortsatt med å lære oss språket ditt
Vi jobber hardt for å sørge for at alle sidene på milestonesys.com skal være tilgjengelige på så mange språk som mulig. Men denne prosessen tar tid. Selv om alle våre funksjoner er flerspråkelige. Noen sider, som denne, er ennå ikke tilgjengelig på ditt språk.
Takk for forståelsen.
INTEGRATE A RANGE OF KEY INPUTS SUCH AS KEYPADS, JOG DIALS AND JOYSTICK
XProtect Input Unit Plug-ins
XProtect Input Unit Plug-ins integrate a range of input units, such as keypads, jog dials and joysticks, which are used as a single point of operation for XProtect® Smart Client. XProtect Input Unit Plug-ins are ready to use because they have a default configuration when installed. However, the functionality is flexible and can be reconfigured to perform a wide range of actions such as switching views, performing pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) operations, navigating in playback timelines and triggering outputs.
XProtect Input Unit Plug-in settings are stored within XProtect Smart Client configuration. The plug-in supports both global configuration as well as individual user configuration so you can customize the plug-in functionality for different users.
XProtect Input Unit Plug-ins are compatible with XProtect Smart Client 6 and higher.
Supported input units
- Ready to use XProtect input plugins for added functionality
- Connect input units such as keypads, jog dials and joysticks from Axis, Bosch, and more directly into XProtect
- Switch views, perform pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) operations, navigate in playback timelines, and trigger outputs with ease
- Supports global and individual user configuration for customized functionality
- Compatible with XProtect Smart Client 6 or higher
- Download available plugins:
*The AXIS T8310 Video Surveillance Control Board consists of three units – AXIS T8311 Video Surveillance Joystick, AXIS T8312 Video Surveillance Keypad and AXIS Video Surveillance T8313 Jog Dial. The AXIS Video Surveillance T8311 Joystick is configured and controlled via Microsoft® Windows.
Free Software Manager component
- Centrally install, uninstall, and upgrade large-scale, multi-server Milestone installations.
- An intuitive wizard-based management for quickly deploying and upgrading Milestone software from a single application
- Execute tasks through Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) or similar technologies
- Consists of three main components: Package Repository of installers and configuration files, Software Manager application, and managed servers
- Supports installation and upgrade of the following components or higher: XProtect® Corporate 4.0b Recording Servers, XProtect® Expert 2013 Recording Servers, XProtect® Enterprise 8.1, XProtect® Professional 8.1, XProtect® Professional + 2017 R2 Recording Servers, XProtect® Express 2013, XProtect® Express + 2017 R2 Recording Servers, XProtect® Essential 2013, XProtect® Smart Client 6.0d, Device Pack 6.1 and Milestone Husky™ M20, M30, M50, M500 and M550.
- Supports uninstall of the following components or higher: XProtect Corporate 5 Recording Servers, XProtect® Expert 2013 Recording Servers, XProtect Enterprise 8.1, XProtect Professional 8.1, XProtect Express 2013, XProtect Essential 2013, XProtect Smart Client 7.0b and Milestone Husky™ M30 and Milestone Husky™ M50.
GET STARTED NOW
Download the free Software Manager manual for more information on how to install it.
Download the system watch manual for more information on how to install it.