Check out barox on Marketplace HERE
By directly feeding knowledge from the switches into the Milestone Alarm Viewer, users can avail of more detailed information about their network and cameras.
Know where the cameras are
Named cameras are included in the plugin and users can click on the camera name and go directly to camera menus for easy management.
Easily turn off cameras (e.g prison interview rooms, attorney–client privilege)
Cameras often have multiple streams, so turning them off requires heavy intervention. The barox plugin adds action buttons directly to the image and allows users to easily turn off power to the camera ensuring it doesn’t function.
Improved maintenance for the entire system
By accessing all alarm information in the Milestone Alarm Viewer, users can better prepare for onsite maintenance. For instance, they’ll know to bring spare parts/replacement devices for a camera that frequently goes offline.
- Well-documented, straightforward, and easy to learn.
- A brilliant, simple platform for creating plugins: It lets you take analytic metadata from barox switches, combine them with defined events, and generate an output. The MIP SDK offers a smart building platform.
- Regularly updated: The latest MIP SDK version enables secure integration between barox switches and XProtect.
- Increased business: Integrators now understand the thinking behind this plugin and can even define new use cases. For example, in one company, the board members didn’t want to be filmed, so the plugin is now used to turn off cameras during board meetings.
- Help to move into new markets: barox is moving into the Middle East market, where they are not well-known. Working with Milestone, they have achieved their first successes in this new market.
- Good experience with Marketplace: Together with the MIP SDK, Marketplace enhances the community experience and allows you to become stronger, better and to grow as a whole.
This plugin differentiates barox from other market players. They no longer talk about pricing with their customers.
Now they talk about processes and how to optimize.