Free MIP SDK eLearning now available
Wednesday, 18 October 2017
Author: Megan McHugh
Learn how to develop plug-in integrations
We have added a new course to our Developing with the MIP SDK eLearning series: Developing MIP SDK Plug-in Integrations.
About the course:
The MIP SDK comes with a robust set of tools to create integrations to the XProtect® VMS suite. This course covers Plug-in integrations, which run directly in the XProtect VMS environment. This course will teach you how to:
- Open and run the MIPPlugin template.
- Create new types of XProtect VMS items with custom properties.
- Create a plug-in that can communicate with an external system, including:
- Reacting to incoming commands.
- Sending commands.
- Incorporating event handling in the rule system and the Smart Client map.
- Create Smart Client plugins.
Everything you need to know
We now have three courses available in the Developing with the MIP SDK series. The other courses available are:
To access all our free SDK eLearning courses click here
For all our eLearning courses you need your myMilestone login. Don´t have one yet? Request one here