Getting up to speed on the new CPP
Thursday, 21 April 2016
Author: Kimberly Sallingboe
Our sales partners are an important part of our Open Platform Community. You are the ones bringing Milestone products and our Solution Partners’ integrations to the market. You are a fundamental part of our business. To strengthen our connection to our sales partners, and make it more attractive to join the Open Platform Community, we introduced a number of new benefits as a part of our Channel Partner Program (CPP) 2016. The CPP 2016 includes:
- Exclusive promotional offers for our registered partners.
- Co-branding opportunities for Gold, Platinum and Diamond partners.
- Priority case handling for Platinum and Diamond partners.
- VIP event invites for Platinum and Diamond partners.
- Inclusion in the Milestone Advisory Board for Diamond partners.
New benefits, and new requirements
While increasing the value proposition for being a Milestone Channel Partner, we also revisited the requirements for the various levels of our CPP.
- Partner levels are now certification based, not training based. In order to acquire or maintain a certain partner level, the only thing that is required is for you or your employees to pass the required certifications.
- Platinum partners will now have an annual revenue requirement that they will have to meet in order to retain their Platinum status.
June 1 is the date to remember
The new requirements and changes will be effective June 1, 2016. When you log on to My Milestone after June 1, you will be able to see your partner level according to the new requirements. This will also be the date where you will be upgraded or downgraded based on your valid certifications.
For Platinum partners, the new revenue commitment is calculated annually, so you have the entire 2016 calendar year to fulfill that requirement.