XProtect Web Client lets you:
- View live video and video recordings in your web browser
- Listen to incoming audio from live video and video recordings
- Use the push-to-talk (PTT) feature while you are watching live video from one camera
- Create investigations
- Download video exports with or without audio
- In the address bar of your web browser, enter the Internet address that your system administrator gave you. Example: http://220.127.116.11:8081 or https://18.104.22.168:8082.
- In the User name and Password fields, enter your login information.
Optional: To change languages, click the default language button in the upper right corner.
- Click or press Enter to log in.
|Menu item||What can I do with it?|
|XProtect Web Client logo||Click to return to the Home page of XProtect Web Client.|
Play back recording from more than one camera. Prepare video export and download.
|Alarms||View alarms from all cameras.|
|Actions||Activate actions, for example, to open doors.|
|Settings||Customize XProtect Web Client.|
|Learn||Watch video tutorials and read more about XProtect Web Client.|
|Log out||Exit XProtect Web Client.|
|Search||Find a folder, view, or camera.|