Opiskelemme edelleen kieltäsi
Teemme ahkerasti töitä, jotta kaikki milestonesys.com-sivuston sivut olisivat käytettävissä mahdollisimman monella kielellä. Mutta tämä prosessi vie aikaa. Vaikka monet toiminnoistamme ovat monikielisiä, jotkin sivut, kuten tämä, eivät ole vielä käytettävissä paikallisella kielelläsi.
Kiitos ymmärtäväisestä asenteestasi.
IT’S TIME TO RETHINK CITY LIVING
The pressure is on. By 2050, nearly 70% of the world’s population will be living in cities, putting immense pressure on infrastructure. Connected video technology provides innovative solutions for persistant challenges enabling us to rethink city living.
See articles, insights and 14 success stories on how to improve city life
The more we see, the smarter our cities become
It’s time to exploit the full potential of data-driven video technology to create a better urban quality of life — with safer environments, better-functioning infrastructures and cleaner streets and public spaces.
Video technology is providing new solutions to old problems such as crime, congestion and pollution. It is enabling proactive responses while delivering the insights to make long-lasting improvements.
With Milestone’s open platform XProtect® video management software at the core, you have the flexibility to build end-to-end video solutions that will solve all your safe city challenges.
Connected video technology for safe cities
- Put data to work: Video-sourced data is now more available than ever. Smart video solutions enable you to act faster thanks to insights provided by advanced analytics.
- End silo thinking: Create full situational awareness over complex cityscapes by using centralized video management to connect dispersed devices, systems and sites.
- Ultimately, it’s all about people: Video solutions help achieve your safe city goals, ranging from smoother commutes to safer and cleaner environments. All designed to benefit city residents.
SOLVE CITY CHALLENGES WITH VIDEO SOLUTIONS
Safety, mobility and sustainability – different pieces of the same puzzle that come together to deliver a complete safe city solution.
WE HAVE PARTNERED ON OVER 170 SUCCESSFUL SAFE CITIES PROJECTS ACROSS THE WORLD
FREE CASE EBOOK
See 14 success stories about how video technology is improving city life
Be inspired by these cases showcasing how cities around the world have started to rethink safety, mobility and sustainability using connected video solutions.
CITY INSIGHTS HUB
Your one-stop source for safe city content
View this in-depth content hub packed with ebooks, articles, webinars and case stories showcasing the safe city possibilities available to you.
Safe city success stories
SAFE CITIES CASE: KATOWICE
Safe Cities case: Calgary
Transportation case: UTAH
City Surveillance case: Bulgaria
ADAPT AND SCALE TO YOUR CITIES’ NEEDS
Already proven in 500,000+ installations worldwide, our open platform XProtect Video management software allows you to build end-to-end solutions by integrating with 3rd party software and hardware.
Solve city challenges with Milestone solutions
XProtect: the core of safe city solutions
Need to improve traffic flow? Accelerate crime investigations? Reduce waste management costs? XProtect is the platform to build your safe city solutions on.
Whatever your challenge, XProtect’s open platform architecture allows you to integrate and connect the ideal software and hardware for the job, sourced from our global partner network. Build best-in-breed solutions that can be scaled and adapted as needs develop.
With XProtect you can:
- Customize open, scalable video management solutions
- Integrate third-party software and hardware to meet specific challenges
- Call on the expertise of Milestone’s global network
Rethink city safety
Protect people and property.
Increase the safety of residents with connected video solutions that enhance citywide situational awareness, communication and collaboration.
Explore how video can:
- Keep people safer from crime, overcrowding, and even the pandemic.
- Help city services, law enforcement and security operators save time and costs.
- Break the silos between city departments, services and others.
- Supply insights to drive continuous improvement.
Rethink city mobility
Keep cities moving and people from harm.
Every way people get from A to B can benefit from video technology that saves time and inconvenience — as well as prevent incidents before they even happen.
Explore how video can:
- Ease congested roads and transport hubs.
- Create smoother running infrastructure.
- Ensure faster emergency response.
- Provide data for ongoing improvement.
Rethink city sustainability
Safeguard the environment and residents.
Keep an eye on dangerous pollution or water levels, while improving public services and infrastructure.
Explore how video can:
- Monitor key environmental factors.
- Prevent or mitigate injury or damage.
- Provide a cleaner, more efficient city.
- Help maintain infrastructure and supply.