Seguimos aprendiendo su idioma
Estamos trabajando para que todas las páginas de milestonesys.com estén disponibles en tantos idiomas como sea posible. Aun así, este proceso lleva tiempo. Muchas de nuestras funciones están en varios idiomas. Sin embargo, algunas páginas, como esta, aún no están disponibles en su idioma.
Muchas gracias por su comprensión.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
If you are not yet a Milestone Partner see below:
The Milestone Technology Partner Program takes an active role in driving the industry by supporting companies that create software, hardware, and services that meet customer needs. For more information, get in touch here.
The Milestone Channel Partner Program allows for the opportunity to sell Milestone products by becoming a Milestone reseller. Learn how to join here.
Examples of products include:
- Access control systems integrating alarms and events into a Milestone VMS
- PSIM systems using video streams from Milestone VMS
- Reference architecture optimizing the use of Milestone VMS with hardware devices or IT infrastructure components
Marketplace also features solution services that are used to design, deploy and maintain video installations based on Milestone XProtect and Community Software and Hardware.
Examples of solution services include:
- Access Control
- Central Monitoring
- Detection / Deterrence
- Vehicles and Traffic
- Tracking / Monitoring
- Intrusion / Alarm
- A text about your product that elaborate on your unique value and how a typical customer can use it to solve a need.
- Minimum 3 screenshots, videos or images, that help potential customers understand how your software, hardware, or services work with Milestone's VMS.
- Relevant documentation, like installation guides that explain how the software, hardware, or service is integrated with Milestone's VMS and how it is installed.
- Your contact information, for when potential customers want to know more about your product. Include local contacts and an estimated response time.
- The Milestone certification or verification document for your application, hardware or service should be ready to upload.
- Documentation showing that your software, hardware, or services comply with GDPR regulations.
- 2 images (including logo and header image)
- Your contact information, for when potential customers want to know more about your service. Include local contacts and estimated response time.
- A list of your operational area to ensure relevant traffic and generate quality leads.
- Information for the required fields on your page, which include a Solution Model (based on the components of your highlighted service based on typical software and hardware components), installation experience, operational area, software, industries and installations, service and support, tags.
Milestone Verification is intended to verify the compatibility of the partner’s specific application, hardware or service. Verification is based on documentation submitted, combined with a current version of Milestone XProtect® video management software (VMS).
The technical setup, configuration, testing and operations are done by the partner. The tests and operations done should be documented so that Milestone’s engineers can independently verify the overall performance and functionality of the partner’s product. The partner can document the tests and operations in the manner that the partner finds appropriate, e.g. free text, screen shots and video clips. Some products are more suited for an online, remote review as a part of the verification. This must be agreed on with the Milestone Verification Team. Once Milestone has received all documentation, Milestone engineers will review it to see if it is possible to proceed to the actual verification step. If not, you will be contacted directly.
Contact our Technology Partner team for more information on the verification process and how to join the Milestone Technology Partner program.