Meet us at Intersec in Dubai
Samstag, 31 Dezember 2016
Verfasser: Toyah Hunting
We will be highlighting the latest solutions based on open platform technology and new, cutting edge propositions from the Milestone partner community at Intersec on January 22-24 in Dubai.
The first 2017 release in the Milestone XProtect VMS product portfolio and the Milestone Husky range of NVR intelligent appliances will be on show at the Milestone booth S1-H26.
The value of Intersec
We have exhibited at Intersec since 2008 and will be bringing the biggest stand ever this year.
"We look forward to meeting with existing and new partners from the MEA region. Our community is the essence of how we work and through our community, we aim to make the world see the many possibilities of video technology," says Thomas Lausten, Milestone Systems VP EMEA.
Strong partner presence at Milestone booth
The Milestone partner community is essential to the open platform business strategy, and a strong partner presence is a natural part of this commitment. 12 partners will be presenting at the Milestone Intersec booth this year, demonstrating innovative solutions, from advanced storage to cutting edge video analytics. Some of the partners are:
- iCetana® has developed and patented an innovative dynamic live monitoring solution that enables a more effective approach to the monitoring of video surveillance networks.
- Spectra Logic develops deep storage solutions that solve the problem of long term storage for business and technology professionals dealing with exponential data growth.
- Pivot3 is the world’s leading provider of dynamic hyper converged solutions and predictable flash storage.
- PRYSM is the leading provider of open architecture Physical Security Integration Management (PSIM) technologies globally.
- Ipsotek provides proven video analytics solutions with applications in both the commercial and public sectors.
- NetApp creates innovative storage and data management solutions that accelerate business breakthroughs and deliver outstanding cost efficiency.
- Allied Telesis is a world class leader in delivering IP/Ethernet network solutions to the global marketplace. We create innovative, standards-based IP networks.
- Nedap develops AEOS, a truly integrated security management platform that combines access control, video management and intrusion detection in one application.
- SID is a French software editor company that develops software designed for security.
With a declared aim to strengthen the local footprint, the Milestone MEA organization has seen an extensive expansion and development over the past few years.
Thomas Lausten explains; “We are dedicated to strengthening our local presence across the whole MEA region, to respond to the many opportunities with our open platform technology and dedicated partner community. We are investing in and expanding our market presence and have recruited very strong employees. Pairing our unique technology with the best people in the industry has proven a successful combination and we are proud to now be the market leader in EMEA.”