In Playback mode, you can access recorded video from a camera.
View video recordings from a camera
How you access recordings depends on the operating system on your device.
- In the view that contains the camera, tap the preview image for the camera.
- Tap Playback.
- To view a list of recordings from the camera:
- Android - Tap , then tap History
- iOS - In the upper navigation bar, tap Menu, then tap Recent history
Playing back recorded video
Use the timeline controls to play back recorded video. Controls are shown or hidden, depending on what you're doing.
- Go to time - Go to a specific point-in-time in the video by using the slider
- Playback speed - Speed up or slow down playback speed
- Play the video backwards and forwards, and pause it
- Go to the previous or next frame
- Hide/Show live PiP - Hide or display live video from the camera in a picture-in-picture window
- Optional. Tap to start or to stop the incoming audio when you play the video recording forward at normal speed (Only for cameras that have microphones attached)
Load more recordings
In the Recent history or History lists, if you don't find the sequence you want, and more recordings are available, you can load more and keep investigating.
- Android and iOS - Tap Load more