If your system administrator has set up two-step verification for your user account, you are asked for an additional login step when you log in to the Milestone Mobile app and connect to the server.
The first step is your user name and password. The second step is to enter the verification code that you receive via email.
To log in with two-step verification:
1. Tap the Milestone Mobile app icon.
2. From the list of servers, tap the relevant server.
Note: If you have specified a default server, you won't see the list of servers.
3. You are asked for a verification code and the system sends it to your email address. If in doubt, ask your system administrator for the email address.
4. Open your email program and make a note of the numbers.
5. Enter the code in the Milestone Mobile app and tap to save.
You are ready to view video.
If you do not use the verification code within a specified expiry period (the default period is five minutes), the verification code times out. Request a new code on the page where you enter the code.
If you exceed the number of allowed code entry attempts (the default number is three), you will be blocked. In that case, you must log out of the Milestone Mobile app and log in again.