Manufacturer Alliance Partners
Ensure your hardware is compatible with the world's
leading IP video management software provider
The Manufacturer Alliance Partner (MAP) program is for companies that want to ensure their IP devices are supported by Milestone XProtect® software. With XProtect, users gain the freedom to choose and mix hardware from different manufacturers in order to get the best coverage and functionality in each surveillance installation. Being a member of the MAP program gives companies increased opportunities in the marketplace.
To ensure customers always have access to the latest device updates, regular device packs are released containing the newest device drivers developed by our team of system programmers and verified by our quality assurance department. The key features of the MAP program include:
- The chance to bundle hardware with XProtect® Go, a free version of XProtect IP video surveillance software
- Approved MAPs will be listed on Milestone’s website with a link to each partner's website
- Milestone develops, tests and releases XProtect software drivers for the partner’s supported products
- The partner’s supported products will be listed on the Milestone website under Supported Hardware with a link to the partner's product page
- MAPs can participate in demand-generation activities through business development initiatives
- MAPs have access to Milestone certification, training, product direction, business strategies and partner initiatives at Milestone seminars and other events
Still have questions?
Unsure about joining the Manufacturer Alliance Partner program? We welcome the opportunity to address your questions. Simply use the form below to contact us.